Thursday, June 4, 2009

Moi ranting! lol

5 days to go

will be 4 in another 15 minutes or so

I've been taking midday naps for the last couple of days

Mom reckons I've become lazy and the keyboard has become almost a bodypart

She's right

I've been tweeting like there's no tomorrow and have generally been making an arse of myself on facebook...

remember facebook of yore? with the neat news feed and neat everything, before the attack of the apps?

man it's like anarchy down there now...

I miss old facebook

I miss going to school, having homework to do...

I miss getting up at 5 in the morning, I miss watching the rising sun illuminate the garden.

I miss my friends, I miss being told to get a haircut! :D

I feel useless...

Might deact my Twitter for a while... :(

watched an episode from season 1 of 7th heaven today

Jessica Biel... nuff said! lol

13 comments:

  1. miss being told to get a haircut! -You'll miss that for your entire life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe yea, I guess I will! :D Thanks for the comment K! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. and you'd definitely miss being told to study too once you're done with your A/Ls..! till then bear it up.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know!! The old Facebook was so much better... instead of improving on it they just made it worse :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. le ole fb rox.

    lol i kinda miss skoo, too men! :S

    weird ass. (not you, the 'missing school thing' :) )

    ReplyDelete
  6. @TSC: Lol, you like kiddos who make asses of themselves on FB? :D coooooool! ;)

    @Harumi: I'm dreading that day... O_O I'll never study then! lol :D

    @Just Chillin': I knowwwww... :( There was a lot of interesting debate going on about the changes made to facebook, and it got a little technical, with all the 'optimal paragraph width for reading' arguments and all... :S But I'd like it if they gave us a choice as to what we want as our UI... :)

    @Black: I think everyone does... :) Never imagined that I'll miss it so much when I was at school... lol :D

    Thanks for the comments guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Miss EVERYTHING! =(.Even glaring at the PC. Am banned!!! Sniff..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww GG! :( *hugs and kisses* I'll write you a mail k?

    ReplyDelete
  9. run chavie run!
    http://yourblogrocks.wordpress.com/2009/06/06/run-chavie-run/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ZFM Lol I saw that! :D Glad you got my head fused with Forrest Gump and not "Spot"!! ;) Are you guys on twitter? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeeesss we ares x3
    twitter.com/yourblogrocks
    were follwing many but no one is follwing us :(
    fuzzay is hurt and it breaks fuzzay's <3 that bloggers think we're trolls :'(

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww! :( well, I promise you I'll be following yall as soon as I get back and reactivate my twitter... <3 :D

    ReplyDelete