Thursday, June 4, 2009

Moi ranting! lol

5 days to go

will be 4 in another 15 minutes or so

I've been taking midday naps for the last couple of days

Mom reckons I've become lazy and the keyboard has become almost a bodypart

She's right

I've been tweeting like there's no tomorrow and have generally been making an arse of myself on facebook...

remember facebook of yore? with the neat news feed and neat everything, before the attack of the apps?

man it's like anarchy down there now...

I miss old facebook

I miss going to school, having homework to do...

I miss getting up at 5 in the morning, I miss watching the rising sun illuminate the garden.

I miss my friends, I miss being told to get a haircut! :D

I feel useless...

Might deact my Twitter for a while... :(

watched an episode from season 1 of 7th heaven today

Jessica Biel... nuff said! lol