Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Design Changes for Summer 2009

Yes, I have an exam tomorrow...

Yes, I missed the match last night! :( Daaaaayummm!!!

Yes, I've been spending way too much time combining BTemplates' 2 Plus and Floral Concept themes into the one you see right now...

Yes, I love the fact that red, white and blue have become the main colours in the blog... Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité! :)

Yes, I've managed to make myself a twitter blogroll of sorts! I dreamt that up in my sleep last night... :S If you're not on it, then prolly means your account is protected... sorry!

Yes, I'M A BAD BAD BOY! Going off to study now... :(

6 comments:

  1. errr. . NO
    I loved the previous one.. =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your exams. No i'm not exposing you. I don't expose kids :-) BTW dude this is my first comment on your blog. Anyway, do well...... Best of luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. that looks totally techy and ultra cool.. =D *ok, I exaggerated a bit* hehe.. anyway Great work! Looks nice. ^__^

    oh and.. that was such a lengthy blog roll you've got there .. are you sure you've enough time for studies? =P lol

    Good luck for the exam! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah laaaik eet :D

    ooh and PS - good luck! :p kick some test paper buttocks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish you all the best for 2mro..

    I too prfer earlier theme..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @TSC and Kirigalpoththa: I liked it too, but Blogger introduced some design changes that made the blogroll look all fuzzy! :S And I like this, it's all Care Bear-y! lol ;)

    @NB: Thank you! :)

    @Harumi: Thank you! and I love my blogroll!! I read each and every blog on it too, so yea, leaves very little time for studies... ;) hehe

    @Black: Thank you! I did I think... I hope! :D

    ReplyDelete