Sunday, October 11, 2009

Something for Sunday

Today was a hectic hectic day! The house is getting painted so mom wanted me to throw away all the useless exercise books I had piled up in my room, some dating from my pre-O/L days! O_o so, stacked them all up in a neat heap of books ready to be thrown out. Of course I found some stuff that COULDN'T just be thrown out, they had to be burnt! :S So some matches and half a bottle of paint thinner later, they were sufficiently charred to make their content unreadable. And so ends the lives of many of my glorious childhood doodles, maps, secret codes and battleplans to conquer the world... muhahahaha! >;)

Oh, and I stumbled upon this while on Facebook... :D

9 comments:

  1. Why aren't you on twitter?! O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, done that =P
    Haha I remember that skit. Man... I miss Goodness Gracious Me... They even had a parody of a song at the end. The best is the father who thinks that everything and everyone (from Shakespeare to Superman) is/was Indian =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahaa good one! and so bloody true.. but I think this is more common amongst mothers..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao! Loved that video. True that men.

    &&.. u should nevarrr burn books. Its what gave u all that knowledge inside the skull of urs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sabby - taking a little break... I've got a feeling it's all for the best! :)

    The Puppeteer - haha :D I recall they used to show it on MTV, but that was ages ago and I don't remember much though... :)

    Lady Divine - yeah I agree, I think moms do it more too! :D

    GG - yeps! ;)

    no I didn't burn books, just papers and my secret world-domination diary! >:| and they didn't give me knowledge, more like I used my pea-sized brain to make up crazy plans! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Battleplans to conquer the world - Good that it is burnt ..So only you know it! Nobody else ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kirigalpoththa - exactly my intentions when I decided to burn them! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fell off chair laughing :o) I am making my self swear that I won't do that! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Su - hehe I'm sure you wouldn't! ;) :D

    ReplyDelete