Friday, October 23, 2009

A Day in the Life

Days when your internet access is limited are... strange! (to say the least) And since I've been downloading a 2GB file for the past two days my adventures across the tubes have been few and (waaay too) far between (not to mention painfully slow!). So I've been playing and trying to win this Crimson Skies mission, again and again and again... Everytime you shoot down all the planes you either get shot at the last minute or crash into a Zeppelin... woe! :(

And in the house is no longer a receptive place for life, all the junk that had accumulated during the last 16 years are being thrown out by the boatload, and yours truly feels like he might be the next to go! ;) The fact that I spilled half a bottle of Elephant House milk (yummy btw) in the car doesn't really help my fate either... My mom gave me the look after I started laughing at myself! :/



"The Look"


OK, my torrent's done downloading! I'm off to play some Sims 2 then... ;D (You see how I play the latest games na! Kinda like the dude here... lol)

Right then, going to finish this off by linking to this song I've been falling in love with... enjoy! :)



Shut the door
Cut the light
Davy won't be home tonight
You can wait till the dawn rolls in
You won't see our Davy... again!
P.S. Imagine the smell in the car in a coupla days! "you won't see our Davy again" indeed! lol ;)

8 comments:

  1. Dwn loadin a 2GB file? Those who are connected through the same link must be cursing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :D they must be cursing me every single day for the amount of crap I download! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha poor u men. Ive had these situations where bro is always trying to download something or the other & zee internet on my PC gets lagged and it takes 2-3 days or so. :S Meh!

    & the spill in the car was just smart. VERY SMART! –Nut-

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaah yeah that happens! :( I usually pause the downloads when mom uses the PC though or she kinda gets mad at the slow speeds! hehe ;)

    yeah, I'm brilliant aren't I? ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. slow internet days SUCK!!!!!!!!!
    we are a internet dependent generation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The SIMS 2! Your life appears complicated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is... feeding, finding jobs and keeping them sims alive and happy is all hard business! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete