Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fukitol



I Need You is a song off The Beatles' fifth album, 'Help!'. Written by George Harrison it was prolly meant for Pattie Boyd, his (and Eric Clapton's! what was it with her and guitarists? lol) future wife whom he was trying to date (apparently unsuccessfully) at the time... good song I must say, they all look like they're freezing in that video though! ;) I can't also figure out what all the tanks/army dudes are sitting there doing! are they gonna bomb the fab four or something? O.o

So, one of my best friends knows about the blog now... wazzup Sai! :P :D

anyways, posting this coz I've kinda gone AWOL from the twittersphere and stuff... not to worry, I'm still alive and well... ;) *cue groans*

I was reading some of my older posts, and it occurred to me that this is not the first time I've found it hard to update my blog because I think too much, so I'm just gonna take my 'fukitol' pill and be normal again! :D

by the way, where have Harumi and MTC disappeared to? :S I totally miss you guys and your writing!

p.s. this better not get posted on the thread Sai! :P ;)

8 comments:

  1. Me too have the same question. No posts from Harumi for sometime..and MTC's blog doesn't have the posts she had earlier..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, it's all very strange... :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe. Me lovei ole' Beetle duudes. They simpley rock.

    I know Harumi & MTC have dissappeared. Wonder where theyve been to?? =S

    Here shut and come to twitter men.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i can relate to the fukitol business :) glad ur back to normal!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @GG: they really do!!! :D my favourite band of all time btw... ;)

    can't come on twitter, I'm going to be a 100% Facebook kid from now on! ;P lol

    @Black: aha! :D I'm happy about the whole deal too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shoots that retarded thing called Chavie!


    RUN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D Dumbness much eh???

    Hehehe. Come on twitter willlllooo u pea brain. Toik Toik!

    ReplyDelete