Thursday, October 1, 2009

The New Post button...

...is just plain annoying, waiting there on the Dashboard, all big and blue, assuming that you've got something to write! :/

:D

I complained sometime back that I hadn't written anything properly for quite some time... it's just that I've never been a natural writer, writing always seems to stress me out and take waaaay too much effort (unless I have exams, coz then posts seem to flow into my mind fully formed and ready to be published! lol)

But I'm tired of seeing the same old posts on the top of the blog so here I am, clicking on that 'New Post' button! Very little blogworthy stuff have been happening on this end of the line, unless you want to read a boring post on washing the car or spraying hormones onto bananas... (ok that sounds a biiit wrong! lol)

I'm talking about boring stuff that I can blog about, but this post is turning out to be even more boring! :S I'll stop now, and leave you with my excuse for not blogging:




;)

6 comments:

  1. hehe - the words'll come when ur not expecting them to.. :) relaxx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're so big on Twitter, perhaps you should write a beginners guide to Twitter or something. Seriously, I still don't get Twitter. Convert me, if you can!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Black: hehe yeah I guess they do, in the most inconvenient times when I don't have anyplace to write it down! :D lol

    @Sach: hmmm, very good idea! will get down to it asap!!! :D

    Thanks for your comments guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a mobile phone? I use that to type posts when I'm on the move, and then type it up when I get home. And when I'm going on long journeys I usually have a notebook and pen in my handbag. I suppose you could have a piece of paper folded in your wallet?

    And 'spraying hormones onto bananas'?! Now I'm intrigued :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Spraying hormones onto bananas' - yeh me too puzzled now! :0

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Pseudorandom: uh huh... but typing posts on that thing is out of the question coz the keypad sucks bigtime... :) and I'd do the pen and paper thing too, if not for the fact that all the people around me seem to find it difficult to keep their noses away from what you're writing/doodling... ;) lol

    @Pseudorandom and @Kirigalpoththa: not sure if it qualifies as a hormone but I was spraying Ethephon which aids in rapidly ripening the bananas! :D

    (that explanation sounds even more wrong, but meh! lol) :D

    Thanks for the comments you two! :)

    ReplyDelete