Monday, April 13, 2009

Why Avurudu ain't my Thang... :)

Well when I was a small kiddo, I used to love this season. Mangoes, Rambutan, Durian, Kavum, Kokis and what not... Well I still do love the food, but this messy exercises of Avurudu cleaning (I think this must be like our equivalent of spring cleaning...) really ticks me off... I mean you do it in Jan, and then you have to REPEAT it now? AGAIN??! like what the heck man! So after a full day of back breaking work, here I am... chillaxing... enjoying my newly updated browser (decided against going for Safari 4 beta... not safe enough atm.) and all. Waiting to fly to Kandy tomorrow as soon as the Nekath work is finished. Ah my cousin bro, say goodbye to your computer baby boy!! :D muhahahaha hek hek... :X

anyways, without much further ado, lemmi wish you all:

ඔබ සැමට කිරියෙන් පැනියෙන් පිරි සුභම සුභ නව වසරක් වේවා!

No comments:

Post a Comment