Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I screwed up 69% of my teenage life!

This was floating around in Facebook, but I decided to fill it up and post it here coz Facebook is truly screwed up now that it's become a twitter clone or something. As someone aptly put it "Facebook's got a personality disorder!" ;D

[x] Gotten detention.
[ ] Gotten your phone taken away in class.
[ ] Gotten suspended.
[ ] Gotten caught chewing gum.
[ ] Gotten caught cheating on a test

Total: 1

[x] Arrived late to class more than 5 times.
[x] Didn’t do homework over 5 times
[x] Turned at least 3 projects in late
[x] Missed school cause you felt like it.
[x] Laughed so loud you got kicked out of class.

Total : 6

[x] Got your mom / dad etc. to get you out of school.
[ ] Texted people during class.
[x] Passed notes.
[x] Threw stuff across the room.
[x] Laughed at the teacher.

Total : 10

[ ] Pulled down the Fire Alarm.
[x] Went on Myspace , Facebook , Xanga , etc. on the computer at school.
[x] Took Pictures during school hours.
[x] Called someone during School hours.
[ ] Listened to an iPod , CD , etc... During class.

Total : 13

[x] Threw something at the teacher
[x] Went outside the classroom without permission.
[ ] Broke the dress code.
[ ] Failed a class.
[x] Ate food during class.

Total : 16

[x] Gotten a call from school.
[ ] Couldn’t go on a field trip cause you behaved badly.
[x] Didn’t take your stuff to school.
[ ] Gotten a detention and didn't go.
[x] Stuck up your middle finger at a teacher when they were not looking.
[x] Cursed during class loud enough so the teacher could hear

Total : 20

[x] Faked your parents signature
[x] Slept in class
[ ] Cursed at a teacher to their face
[x] Copied homework

Total : 23


MULTIPLY BY THREE : 23 x 3 = 69%

I don't think any of those were screw-ups! I was just a boy being a boy!! :D and yea, I am regretting getting detention and not NOT going! ;D hehe

13 comments:

  1. I was not as screwed as you mate. It is 48% :) but I left school long time ago.. it makes a difference..e.g. no facebook during my schooldays

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe good stuff mate but you should have gone for detention its painful but when you think about it again its really really fun and was a good experience ( imagine doing duckwalk with your bag up on your back ?? hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Kirigalpoththa: hehe yea the technological aspects are kinda new but the all time bad boy stuff are in there too... all time favorites like throwing stuff behind the teacher's back! hehe ;)

    @ Disease: I have gone for it bro... what I meant to say was that I had never missed a detention. The duckwalk sounds painful man... Once, our whole class had to run around the quad carrying our desks and then stopping, kneeling on the ground and sandpapering the desks!!! All because some dumbass wrote a poem about what goes on in the English department room... ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloody hell!!!

    I got 90%... and that's after having to ignore several questions due to the fact that I left school over 10 years ago. Too early for mobile phones and Facebook.

    Looks like kids at that wonderful school by the sea are behaving a lot better now than we did in my day.

    Regardless, I seem to have turned out okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sean: Ooooh then you'd be one of the 'naughty' ones i think. :D I consider myself a 'goodie goodie' but I think everyone plays around in school regardless... i mean this quiz doesn't even ask about the really horrid things that kids do... you know? ;)

    Btw, are you related to Hirusha Henricus? :)

    Esto Perpetua bro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure I must be related to this Hirusha in some way or form... there aren't that many Henricus' in SL! But I don't know him/her.

    I wouldn't have called myself 'naughty'... 'cheeky' perhaps? All the teachers at college loved me! (and I mean that sincerely)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah they do love the cheeky ones... there's that art of doing it without overdoing it and getting punished... I never mastered that... always got kicked out if I tried to be cheeky! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that's nothing out of the ordinary =P
    But you threw something at a teacher? Wonder what possessed you to do that... =P

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Messiah:

    hehe hormones! and a dare... (ah thankfully it didn't hit him, otherwise I can just imagine the look on his face...)

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mala magulai!!! i got like freaking 93% noh!!! Shit! no wonder i was hated in school by teachers, prefects, etc...sigh!!! oh well atleast your on the right track huh? rock on! Cheers!
    Kaiser.

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha they must've been putting the stern face on the surface and laughing at your antics underneath man! cheers to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sabby - Well, if I do it now I'd get a higher score! ;) LOL :D

    ReplyDelete