Wednesday, August 12, 2009

twordle?

My favorite Twittebrity @Pseud0random tagged me and so here's the wordle of my tweets:


Wordle of my tweets via http://wordle.net


Interesting Stats:
  • I have 26 twooshes (tweets where all 140-characters have been used)
  • My top five words are: lol, rt, good, hehe, haha. (I'm a happy fellow no?)
  • My top five hashtags: #pakcricket, #t20, #xkcd, #internetbeatles, #stupidthingsido.
  • I have tweeted exactly 2222 times in the month of July! :D
Complete stats can be viewed here

So I'm going to take a leaf from 'Ze Book of Dili' and not tag anyone... coz it's way too much work to do the whole thing (tweetstats, then wordle, then screenshot, then upload) but if you think your up to the challenge, then consider it an open tag... ;)

11 comments:

  1. Very interesting Stat. It tells a lot about you...

    You seem to be meeting friends on weekends - less tweeting

    You usually sleep at 12midnight

    Wednesday were you at home? - tweeting thro out the day

    BTW what is between you and Pseaud0random?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe weekends I'm usually in Rathnapura with the 'rents...

    I try to sleep before midnight...

    Wednesdays I guess I'm bored, notice though how the total tweets on Wednesday are less than on other days... :D

    and Pseudo, she's my master and I am her young padawan! lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sigma: ;)

    @GG: funky bunky! :D

    thanks for the comments guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...and you have much to learn :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed I do, o great master! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um.. I know nothing of tweeting.. but with the looks of those graphs.. even I could say that Chavie's heading for a new world record in tweeting..! =D

    PS: I just noticed, K is not only good at hiking, but also seems like he's good at deducing.. sounds scary! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Harumi: lol, my tweeting really took off after I started using twitterfox, coz you have this tiny icon sitting in the corner whenever you're browsing and it's just inviting trouble! ;)

    lol, what's more scary? the deducing or the hiking? or the deducing hiker? haha :D

    thanks for the comment Harumi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. twitterfox? a plugin of firefox?

    Really? So you can't hide that icon anymore? =D

    What's scary is deducing.. like Holmes.. lol oh and Holmes too was a good hiker.. if I remember right. =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Harumi: yeah, it's a Firefox extension... the whole point is the icon in the bottom, makes it easier to tweet... wouldn't ever want to hide it! :D ;)

    Yes, I think Sherlock was a good hiker too... :D

    ReplyDelete