Monday, January 31, 2011

Mud

You know what would make the Galle Lit Fest cooler? If they had authors mud wrestling. That'd be pretty cool.

I'm rather bummed that I didn't make it to Galle this weekend, but that's cancelled by the whole 'glad to be alive' thing that I've got going on.

I wholeheartedly recommend watching Stranger Than Fiction. Sure, they could've made it better, but the story's serious while being quite funny, and Maggie Gyllenhaal is nothing but smoking all throughout.

I decided I shouldn't hate Java just because it's very popular and a lot of people use it as a golden hammer. I also learned that writing single line methods gives me a 'kick'. ;)

Van Morrison really is an underrated artist. I mean, sirawata! :/

Since I won't really be able to support Wikipedia financially (till I get myself a credit card), I decided that spending some time each week expanding stub articles and starting up new ones on stuff that I like would be a nice way of contributing. I also discovered that I've been a registered Wikipedia member for more than 4 years now! O_o

Stuff I want to do next month: Go somewhere exciting (could be in Colombo, could be out, I don't care), go for the Wagon Park concert on the 12th and pass my midterms. :P That is all.