Friday, April 30, 2010

Hey!

Hey 'sphere! :D It's nice to be back after a while. My modem was giving some issues and I couldn't come online, and with the added workload from Finals I didn't get it fixed till today, and now I'm back online. Thank you for checking up on me, Harumi! :)

There are so many things to write about and so many blogs to catch up on, and this two month long holiday of ours will provide ample time for both... But for now, I've gotta go sleep. I hope I'll be seeing you, yes YOU, at tomorrow's gig. Not that I'm a fan of Black Metal but our very own St. Fallen will be performing!

Excited, I am! :D

9 comments:

  1. Chavie,
    Good to see you after long time. Hope you did well in the exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey!

    WELCOME BACK!!!!


    Hope finals were alright :D

    Yes, SLEEP now, Procrastinate on us later :D

    YOU BE COMING FOR GIG? *is bug-eyed, bites finger nails enthusiastically*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. no prob. and welcome back!

    Hope the exam was a cakewalk for you. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you kicked some serious butt in the finals... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kirigalpoththa - Good to be back bro! :D Thank you, and I hope so too... let's see how it turns out! :D

    Black Rose - Heyyyyy! :D

    Well, they were so-so... Hope I didn't screw them up though! ;)

    Hehe, slept only 4 hours last night!!! :D And I'd definitely be there, rain or shine, sleet or snow! ;)

    Harumi - Thanks again! :D

    Well, they were harder than expected, but I was expecting a cakewalk and was overconfident I guess... ;) But the way our grades are calculated (our midterm marks are added as well) gives me hope that I might've been able to salvage it! :)

    Lost Soul - Hehe, man I hope so too... Will find out in a month or so! :D *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering what happened to ya!

    good to have you back..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady D - Thank You! It's good to be back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey wasn't able to make it for the gig. Hope you guys had fun!
    Coming for iron man 2, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Puppeteer - Hehe, we had loads of fun that day but couldn't stay for the actual performance either since the soundchecks were going on for a VERY long time and it was getting late... :(

    Hoping to... if I'm in Colombo. But might head to Rathnapura so not too sure. :)

    ReplyDelete