Monday, April 12, 2010

A sunrise and a sunset

I don't think I'll be posting anything for a while, so I thought I'd upload some photos that I took around the house... :)

These two were taken on the same day, looking east as the Sun woke up. I'm beginning to play around with the centre-weighted exposure metering on the camera. Funny thing is that I didn't know this feature even EXISTED before I took my first proper look at the manual after like an year and a half of using the camera... *facepalm*



These were taken today, as dusk set in. The first was looking eastwards and the second was looking westwards. We get such lovely sunsets sometimes, and this makes me wish I had a rooftop like Me-shak's! :D



And the final photo is totally unrelated to the whole 'Sunrise sunset' theme, and depicts some little Monkeyboos having mangoes after their leader raided our tree! My comfortable slumber was interrupted by these fellows and had to rush out with eyes still half-closed to chase the buggers away... *grumble* :D