Saturday, December 3, 2011

Not-so-lilac skies, and the beginning of December

A sequel of sorts to Lilac skies and the end of November

(Two years later...)

:P

I took a look at the blog archive and noticed that November is usually a very busy month around these parts. Not so this year, COZ SAI IS BACK! Woohoo! :D So we've been on all sorts of trips around the place, including a secret Negombo beach trip that my parents know nothing about. ;) Yes, I'm aware that I'm writing this under MY OWN NAME and that my (pretty internet savvy) mom could be reading this. So let's just call it Schrödinger's trip. Since nobody observed it, it simultaneously could have and could have NOT happened. :P

But here's a panorama from Rathnapura, where we stayed at my place all by ourselves for two nights. Fun story: We almost lost Sai to the angry waterfall. Good times. :')


In other news, things have been ORSUM. And I mean that. I think my life is finally getting back in order (knock wood) and things will hopefully get orsumer and orsumer now that Makuluwo is back on holiday! :D

Going to finish off on a random music-y note, and no, I'm not going to post Oasis here like I've been spamming my Google+ with. But seriously, Noel ILY!!! We owe you big time for making guitar bands cool again. Like I said once, I quite like SoKo, and I love Cornershop, and two days ago in Kandy (in a moment of total randomness) I discovered 'The School of Soul E.P.'. What a gem! :D


On a side note: Is it just me, or does the original 'Brimful of Asha' not have a bassline? :O

9 comments:

  1. lol... sounds like you're going to have an orsum season! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waterfall looks awesome! Sinhalaya Travels should check it out :D
    Yes, Mak's is back but where have you been? Haven't seen you in what seems

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here after a long time, sorry.
    I took a break from blogging, and back.
    So you're Janith! Hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So no more Chavie? :D The new look is great! And yeah, the panorama is wonderful. Was it a merge or taken from a special cam?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man we are freezing our asses in sub-zero or near zero temps in SF Bay area! But I will be done with school and be leaving for even colder climes in Japan and then to sunny SL. Friends are good if they give woolly hugs when it is cold! I only give bear hugs so I am not that good of a friend!
    Want to take a dip in that water fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angel - *fingers crossed* Thanks! :D

    Meg - I know, right? :/ Haven't seen you guys since Pecha Kucha, I think. O_O Damn.

    And yeah, you guys should definitely come over sometime. :D

    Amila - Hello back! :D Yeah, anonymous no more. ;)

    Harumi - Yeahhhh... merged the blog with my Google+ and here we are now. :D

    Nope, many shots taken with a regular cam and then manual alignment on GIMP... the panorama software available for Linux leave a lot to be desired. ;)

    GG - Haha :D

    Magerata - Haha about hugs. Friends are good if they stay away from all physical contact too. ;) W00t at break and SL visit. Hope you have a good time and get to dive in many waterfalls! :D

    Thanks for the comments, guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. No more chavie :)

    How do you merge blog with G+?

    Nice Panorama.

    ReplyDelete
  8. K - Yep, no more Chavie and running :( :D

    You can use your Google+ account with your blogs like they've shown here. :D

    And Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete