Sunday, March 6, 2011

And you...

...are probably the nicest, most graceful, intelligent, beautiful, forgiving, mature, loving person I've ever met. And I'm lucky to have even met you.

There are three things that I suck at very badly. Saying 'Thank You', saying 'Sorry', and saying what I feel like, for real. Every single time I put up a stupid update about some programming thing, or some non-event, I'm preventing myself from expressing how I really feel inside.

And like you said, we're all human, and we all screw up. But I will beat myself up over this. Yet, if I could go back to December, I don't think I would've changed a single thing. I learned more about myself in the past few months than I had for years, and I learned about the world, and I learned about my responsibilities to other people. I dare say I even peeked out of my self-centred bubble for a while, and saw the sun shine outside.

Things always dawn on me a little slowly. And as upset I am about this right now, things will only really sink in once I understand your true value. Under-appreciate the people who love me, I always will.

And maybe someday, just like you said, I will learn to lower my guard. Let my heart lead me, and not my useless brain. Love as fully as I am loved.

Someday. Maybe.

I miss you.

13 comments:

  1. letting your heart take the lead can be not so great sometimes...

    here's wishing you a perfect balance of both! :)

    hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're heart realises that it needs to lead real fast. Coz 'love' might not wait for you to realise it for ever. If you think this is person is worth so much, why not go for it? Let your guard down as you say and simply go for it! :) Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might not be too late...wishing you luck Chavie...and loads of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone. I really appreciate the thoughts. :)

    Robes of a Muse - The thing is, she expects me to be something that I can't be (at least not at the moment). I think it'd do us both good to take a breather (this wasn't our first try at whatever.)

    And if she finds someone else, I'll be happy for her, because she deserves better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You too? Wow... the ChineseSexDoll was right, March is cursed.

    Here's hoping you feel better soon *hugs*

    Love doesn't exist anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life goes on, believe me, even at it darkest,its going on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life goes on, believe me, even at it darkest,its going on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meg - Actually, end Feb. This was a bit of a late reaction post. :)

    Thank you! :D

    Sigma - Hey, lovely to see you after a long time! :D And totally agree. :)

    Kirigalpoththa - She used to, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't now. :)

    Thanks for the support, guys! :)

    ReplyDelete