Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Right royally screwed

My last exam is tomorrow and I have:

a) Studied anything - negative
b) Done at least one past paper - nope
c) Watched the entire first season of Big Bang Theory in one day - check!

Oh boy.


On a happier note, I hope I'll be seeing many of you at the upcoming Beyond Borders theatre production titled "Patriot". It's happening next Tuesday at 5.30 PM at the BC Audi. The last one, "Elected" was a blast and you'd be crazy to miss this one. :) Invites can be had at http://bit.ly/aU5lEd and you can check out their Facebook page here.

11 comments:

  1. Who said anything about studying to sit for an exams. Passing it is a different story :P

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah.... that is what I call studying smart!

    Good luck Chavie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for your last exam!
    Hope you'll do a review of Patriot for some of us, crazy people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! :D It didn't go half bad I guess, the stuff I studied for mid-sems suddenly came back to me in the middle of the exam. ;)

    Amila - Will do. Bummed you can't make it though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be at Sinharaja on that day. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amila - Ooooh, brilliant! :D Thanks and enjoy your trip! Hope you'd bag some wonders during this one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck for your exam!
    Thanks for the update on the event too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks K! The exam went ok. :D Oh, no problem. Hopefully I'll see you there? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always by the time I getta comment, the news is no more new. -__- Anyway good to know you've done well in your exams.

    I envy your brain, I could never pass an exam without studying. =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Harumi. :D I guess I did well, but I really have no idea. Hope I passed though. :D

    Thanks for the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete