Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dr. Sheldon Cooper FTW.


I've watched all the episodes released so far in the last couple of days, and BOY I can't wait till Friday to see the next one!!! :D Long lost television addiction, here I come! :D

Talking of television, I suck for missing last night's drama involving Mervyn, "kukku", Dayasiri and Kauda Bole Ajith. Though watching it all on YouTube makes up for it somewhat. ;)

P.S. I dunno why but the character I root for the most is Howard Wolowitz. I guess it's because I know where he's coming from. ;P

5 comments:

  1. I was glued to TV watching SF Giants yesterday and Today! We are the champions! not I got nothing to watch! :D I have seen this TV show some times but with 200-300 channels to watch, I never watch series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magerata - Well you should! :D Jim Parsons is an incredible actor and the series is really fun with all the physics jokes. :D

    GeeGee - Yay indeedy! :D You watch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheldon cooper all the way! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for SHELDON!!! How awesome was the new episode right? What's up with Penny? I like Leonard. Poor Leonard! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hangovergirl - Indeedy! :D

    Book Baker - Yeah, it was! Well Kaley fell off a horse so they don't show Penny that much I guess. Leonard haha he has to put up with all of Sheldon's crap. I felt for the bugger when Sheldon got sick and he went into hiding with Howard and Raj! :D

    Thanks for the comments, guys. :)

    ReplyDelete