Saturday, May 29, 2010

She's not emo, you are!

I was on the bus home after a stay at Meshak's place, and this came into my head when I was looking at this girl (she must have been about 17, although she looked older) who was talking to her mom, and this for some reason reminded me of a old old crush. And I hate crappoetry (although I think of this more as a song with a melody than a poem) as much as you do, but I'm going to do the dirty thing to up my post count. Apologies. :)

Note: 'She' is not a single person, but a mixture of all the girls that I was an #epicfail at getting. The first line is a shameless direct lift off 'Happiness is a Warm Gun' (a brilliant song, I must add) and NO I HAVE NEVER CRIED OVER A GIRL!!!1111 :P

She's not a girl who misses much,
And if she says so, it will be such,
There are the many,
Whose dreams she tossed like a penny.

And you should always be on guard,
She strikes without warning inside your heart,
Oh, I wonder if she knows
The pain she causes...

And in the morn, at the break of day,
You've forgot the things she had to say,
Last night when you had
Bit too long a convo.

The tears fall, your heart just aches,
You hide beneath the moody face,
And you hope aloud
She's ain't arsed enough to notice.

And as you lie yourself to sleep,
Inside your dreams she begins to weep,
And then you remember:
She's not a girl who misses much.

21 comments:

  1. I like I like I like I like I....love iiiit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* nice one, chavie. Happy wesak day :)

    -losh n H

    ReplyDelete
  3. "NO I HAVE NEVER CRIED OVER A GIRL!!!1111 :P"

    yeah, right :P :)

    Good one machan \m/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now from where did that title come? I was praying you hadn't written shit about anything that happened :D

    So you haven't cried over a girl :D What ever you say.

    Love the poem :D
    Looking forward for more :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pseudo - Thank you! :D *tips hat*

    Losh - awww, Thanks! *hugs back* And who's H? :S

    Lady D - Thank you Lady D! :D

    Dili - Well, only if I was cutting onions thinking about a girl... lol ;) Thank you! :D

    Meshak - The title was pretty much inspired by YOUR situation! :D Haha, must've given you quite a shock when you saw the title no? muahahaha >;)

    Thanks, and onions man! I cut lots of them! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this last night, didn't get to comment.
    This was very cute, Chav :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blackrose and Sabby - Thank you ladies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! H is a friend who was reading over my shoulder and insisted tht he be named too. He's a weirdo, but a nice one, so no need to worry ;)
    The comment was all me though

    By the way, where's the melody to accompany the words? Or is that Me-shak's department? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you planning to take the same bus at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Losh - Oh, alright! :D Haha, nah I'm not! Say 'Hi' to him for me! :D

    Well, I've got a rudimentary melody in my head, but Meshak can definitely make it much much better! LOL :D

    Kirigalpoththa - Well, actually I saw this girl about half a kilometer from my house, so I'm thinking she actually lives close by! :D *resists stalker urges* ;)

    Thanks for the comments, guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is nice little dirty thing to up your post count.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Amila, glad you found it likable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow nice one Chavie! This is good for a song than a poem. How about singing it the next time you see the same girl? lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dili - Thank you for the tag, I wrote the post! :D

    GG and Resident Princess - Thank you! *blushes* :D

    Harumi - Thanks Harumi! Yeah, I thought so too. And no way!!! :D I wouldn't want to rekindle long-lost romances, would I? hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chavie - beautifullllllllllll...whats with us...and stupid romances these days...lol...and stuff thats just dreams and poems...huh????

    ReplyDelete
  16. Penny - I know Penny, this is the mushiest this blog has ever gotten and I am totally embarrassed about it! :/

    Dreams and poems, yours may come true, but this poem better not! :D I left that part of my life behind a long time ago... ;)

    ReplyDelete