Wednesday, June 27, 2012

random post #62

Let's go back to one of the oldest tricks in my book of what to do when I have nothing to write about.

So, I'm going back to uni next week. Baller girl will be there, balling away. Here's a sketch of her that I drew one boring evening at the library:

And here's a story of how things will not work out between us:

"Fifty rupees. It'll make you feel better." said she. Reluctantly handing over the money, he went and sat by the window. The table hadn't been cleaned after its previous occupants had left. He had barely started playing with the straw (from a half-finished bottle of Pepsi) and the ketchup on the plate when she joined him, ice cream cone in hand. "But I have a cold!" he protested.
I found this in the drafts folder. Must've written it one one of those bad days when I was frustrated with everything. And just when you think of how she means nothing to you, and how you're sooooo over her, you see her sitting there at uni; her long hair waving in the breeze, her perfect pearl-white skin glowing in the morning sunlight, and her arms crossed like the total tomboy (yet elegant girl) that she is, and you're left doing this:


6 comments:

  1. Lol but poor you. :D Anyway that little story was nicely written!

    Oh and when did this whole Meme thing started out in the world? It feels like the whole world is infested with them. Well net = world nowadays. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww,

    Poor Janith is in Lurv :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harumi - I have no idea, but these guys might know. :D

    Tulie - :P :P :P

    Cadence - Honestly, I dunno what I was thinking when I wrote this xD *hug* :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking whether blogger comment form is evolved. NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And they probably never will, mate. ;)

    ReplyDelete