Friday, October 14, 2011

Happiiibaaarthday, @thejester100! :D

My last two posts were (sadly) about dead people. Today's one is about a guy whom I hope lives to be 94: The funny man in the blogosphere is turning 22 today! :D w00t w00t!

Oh, and while the king was looking down
The jester stole his thorny crown
The courtroom was adjourned, no verdict was returned
We all have our fair share of crazy Jerry stories. My favourite second-hand Jerry story is, I believe, the one where he ran away from an elephant. I have a tendency to wear t-shirts with elephants on them, a fashion choice he always questions. Now I think I know why. ;)

Favourite Jerry story of my own: I think the one where he slapped Aruna hard on the cheek, said "Don't question me bitch", and ran for his life. It takes BALLS (and luck) to do that to the Dayanandanati and get away with it alive.

Since the thing he loves most is getting comments on his blog *cough*bloghoe*cough*, I'm going to link to a random post on his blog here.

Happy 22nd Jerry!!! We vuv ya, and demand cake. ;)

9 comments:

  1. Ahhhh... thanks for reminding me of the elephant story! Happy b'day Jerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man!

    Started doing the disco pose at all the ruins I encounter. Pics should be up soon :P

    The slap thing was part of a long winded joke which ended in me slapping the victim :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel - LOL :D

    Jerry - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

    Yeah Halik said Indi had a load of pics of you doing the same thing. Epic. :D

    Haha yeah I remember... though not the joke itself. :D Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bday Jerry!!!!! 22? So young! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're photoshopped pics are the bomb! :D More! More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys!

    @TP - You mean "Your". Tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy bdy Jerry!

    nice photo edit yet again..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Megs/Kirigalpoththa - Thanks guys. :D

    ReplyDelete