Saturday, February 12, 2011

oooh yeah! Edexcel Sucks!!!

That was the first title of my first post, on Thursday, February 12th, 2009. Wordpress took those first few posts down when I deleted my first blog and moved here to Blogger, thankfully. That lot is more embarrassing than all of the posts I've typed out since combined. Yes, that bad. ;)

And to answer the question that I was asked at my first blogger meetup (which also happened one year ago this month): Do I use an automated script to leave all those comments on everyone's blogs?

Yes, I do. ;P

Here's the only bit of my first post that I could save thanks to Kottu:

Well, here’s why I’m so worked up… I left school about 2 months ago, not coz I wanted to or coz I had turned 20 (have around 18 or so months before that happens), it was because of some f***tard who wouldn’t let me do what I wanted to do with my studies! And so [...]
Fiery, innit? ;)