Saturday, February 12, 2011

oooh yeah! Edexcel Sucks!!!

That was the first title of my first post, on Thursday, February 12th, 2009. Wordpress took those first few posts down when I deleted my first blog and moved here to Blogger, thankfully. That lot is more embarrassing than all of the posts I've typed out since combined. Yes, that bad. ;)

And to answer the question that I was asked at my first blogger meetup (which also happened one year ago this month): Do I use an automated script to leave all those comments on everyone's blogs?

Yes, I do. ;P

Here's the only bit of my first post that I could save thanks to Kottu:

Well, here’s why I’m so worked up… I left school about 2 months ago, not coz I wanted to or coz I had turned 20 (have around 18 or so months before that happens), it was because of some f***tard who wouldn’t let me do what I wanted to do with my studies! And so [...]
Fiery, innit? ;)

11 comments:

  1. Chavster, the fiery commenter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what they asked you at your first blogger meetup? I guess Whacko asking me to describe my research doesn't sound so bad any more :S

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Automated script???

    You have to teach me how! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel - Haha, glad that phase is over! ;)

    Pseudo - I was also asked if I was a psychotic killer because I kept laughing manically everytime anyone asked me anything. ;) It was one of those really awkward yet really fun things. I was actually in awe of Halik and Maks and Foxhound and everyone else! xD

    Sean - Hahahaha! ;) :D

    Thanks for the comments, guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is with February? You, Pseudo, RD, and of course yours truly – we all started blogging in Feb.

    Anyhoo, happy anniversary Chav, let’s toast to that at the Big Match – assuming that I would be sober enough to remember the promises I make to people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Serendib - There's a definite trend here. :D I guess Jan and Feb are when people have fresh starts and therefore time to blog. And for people in school it's the least busy period of the year. :D

    Thank you, and LOL! xD All you have to worry about at the big match is to have a whale of a time! ;)

    Thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember your first post! Happy Blogoversary Chavie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kirigalpoththa - Thank you for being there from the beginning! :D And Thanks! :D

    GG - LOL :D

    Thanks for the comments, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for keeping us entertained through these years. Happy Blogoversary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magerata - Thank you for sticking with me! :D And Thanks!

    ReplyDelete