Saturday, February 21, 2009

Get On Your Boots & Get Down To TRALE!

Well, watched a bit of the video for "Get on Your Boots" from U2's upcoming album, sounded a bit like Vertigo without the nice melodies... These guys seriously need to get some new riffs... :)

Anyhow, I hated Coldplay's "Violet Hill" when I first heard it, but it turned out the "Viva la Vida" album was anything BUT Violet Hill-ish... and in my opinion, it WAS the best album of 2008, and probably the 2nd best by Coldplay after Parachutes... (yea I know a lot of people might disagree with me on that one, but there's some quiet haunted feel to Parachutes that always makes me feel good...)

And on a completely unrelated note, all you Miniature Railroad and Aeronautical buffs are warmly invited to the TRALE '09 exhibition that opened yesterday. Today's the final day (it'll go on till 9 PM), so if you have some time to kill, and wouldn't mind all the little kiddies running around from one exhibit to another, I suggest you head down to the Small Club Grounds at STC Mount Lavinia.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment