Friday, February 20, 2009

and the Oscar goes to...

So there I was, watching Bill O' going on and on with Dennis Miller... and what struck me was these guys' pure contempt for Slumdog Millionaire. and they made no secret of it either, I had heard Bill on a previous occasion (I think before the Golden Globes) saying something about Slumdog not deserving the best picture win. Do I smell racial Supremacism?

On a completely unrelated note, check out Roadie #42's blog at the Coldplay site. looks like everyone at the War Child charity concert got a lot more than they bargained for...

4 comments:

  1. Funny name! Didnt you get a better name mate? :)
    Welcome and happy blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah changed me name!!! yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an undramatic first post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabby - Oh, the first first post was pretty angsty. Thankfully it got destroyed when I moved to Blogger from Wordpress! :D

    ReplyDelete