Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chavie who?

Soooooohhhhh, it took a complete GUI redesign at Blogger to bring me back to these parts huh? :D

Welp, I have been a biiit busy, ostensibly working on Kottu (a hora sneak peek at a new feature I'm working on here), but actually just doing nothing or catching up with Sai, WHO'S FLYING DOWN FOR GOOD THIS MONTH! Yaaaaayayayaya!!! :D

There are so many things to tell, so much to blog about, but ugh, goddammit this blogger interface is too shiny and distracting... I wonder what this button does...

ZZAAAAPPPP! :O

Ok, lame jokes aside, I came here to write about how signatures are crap. I mean, I had the misfortune of going to the bank today, and the poor lady in front of me had put her signature a bit too longer than what was on her book thingy. I mean, wtf man?! How do people manage to keep their signatures looking the same? Mine changes like a gazillion times a day (anyone looking at the uni class register would understand) and I actually practice before going to the bank, and still mess up horribly. I mean, in an age where retina scanners and fingerprint readers are freely available, ugh nevermind... -_______-

So, anyways, good to be back. Will hang around this time, I guess, since working with Kottu means I get to visit your blogs quite a bit these days. We're rolling out a few new features in the next few days, so stay tuned to Indi's blog! :D

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! you're back!! I was wondering where the hell you were!!!

    lovely to see you again. Just don't disappear this time!!!!!

    huggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady D - Hey!!! :D Good to be back, will try to hang around this time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new kottu interface btw and also the Bus Route thingy.
    Thank gawd im not the only person who hates the new shiny blogger interface & signatures. :D

    nice to see u back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw a few changes in kottu here and there, but I guess lot more happening in the backend. Hope to see an impressive kottu 2.0 soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTB - Thanks man. With time people will get used to it, I guess. :) Also, Kottu is going to become shiny pretty soon, if all goes well. ;) That work is almost complete. :)

    Thank you. It's lovely to be back! :D

    Kirigalpoththa - Thank you! :D Yep, the back end has been completely rewritten from scratch (the code can be found on GitHub btw). Hoping to introduce categories and a shiny new interface soon! :D

    Thanks for the comments, guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chav, good to have you back and also good to hear that you are working on Kottu! Pump it up Buddy. I meant pimp it up! No I meant both.

    ReplyDelete